If you’re looking to elevate your ear styling without committing to a new piercing, this is the go-to piece!
What are Earring Cuffs?
- Earring cuffs, like the name suggests, hug the ear to give the same appearance as a conch piercing without needing to be pierced.
How to Wear:
- Simply slide the cuff on the side of your ear (halfway between your lobe and upper ear).
- The cuffs are designed to be slipped on and off but you can always pinch the cuff with your hands or pliers for a tighter fit if necessary.
How to Style:
- Cuffs are super versatile and can be styled on their own or paired with lobe and cartilage piercings.
- We carry a variety of styles from subtle to glam so whatever your style, we’ve got you covered.
- Cuffs are unique because they break the mold, wrapping around the outside of the ear, while filling the empty real estate between lobe piercings and upper cartilage piercings. The result is a well-balanced and stunning ear look.
- Check out some of the examples below for inspo!